Kiddies Daycare Center is currently looking for dynamic and experienced child care professionals to fill the roles of Educators for children aged 12months to 6 years. Kiddies Daycare Center delivers early childhood educational programs that incorporate basic Christian principles and values designed to support a child’s social, physical, emotional, and cognitive development.
Responsibilities are not limited to the following:
- Providing protection to the children – ensure that the physical environment and daily practices of caregiving promote health, safety, and well-being of children in care
- Build nurturing relationships with the children. Develop and maintain a responsive relationship with each child and with the children as a group.
- Organize and create an environment for children’s active learning.
- Plan and provide daily learning opportunities, routines, and activities that promote positive child development.
- Appropriately supervise children while keeping them safe at all times
- Collaborate with other childcare educators to ensure that the program fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child
- Participate in fire drills and lockdown procedure
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, field trips and physical activities
Key Required Qualifications and Skills
— Childcare Certification Level: I, II, and III
— Current First Aid Certificate
— Evidence of Criminal Record Clearance, including Vulnerable Sector Search, within past 6 months
— Two or more Years’ experience in a child care setting;
— Prior Preschool teaching experience will be an added advantage
— Strong communication and interpersonal skills
— Desire to be creative and innovative
— Strong teamwork; willingness to learn; effective time management, administrative and organizational skills
- childcare: 2 years or more (Preferred)